the day has finally arrived



all3_1

all three of these precious babies are in school!  can i get an "amen!"  the littlest hess walked into her first day of preschool like a champ.  no tears, no whining, just a sideways glance in my direction to make sure this is what she really should be doing (as opposed to hopping back in the car with me and heading to target), then she sat her little booty down with the other kids and started playing.  we have been talking about this day alllllllllll summer long.  this girl is ready to start school.  i am now sidekick-less for the first time in a l-o-n-g time.  and it feels...quiet.  i'm sure it'll take some getting used to and i will enjoy my time but for the first time in what feels like forever i drove home alone.  i will be waiting for one o'clock till i can go pick up my little bit and give her the biggest hug.  

here she is this morning, dressed and ready
Untitled

hurry and take the picture, mommy, this thing is heavy
Untitled

last one i got of her before walking in, putting her bag up and telling me "bye."  where has my baby girl gone!?
Untitled

Comments