it's a...

b&w hands

b&w with boys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


GIRL!!!
blowing glitter LP


yes, we found out this past monday that our new baby is a girl.  well, actually two weeks ago we found out it was a boy by my regular doctor who does an ultrasound every other week.  he was pretty sure and even showed me the "boy parts" that were convincing him it was a boy.  we were so excited to have three sweet boys and i think andrew was even more excited that we wouldn't need to buy anything new since we already have it all.  then i went to my maternal fetal appointment to have this one's heart checked out.  (which by the way so far looks great, more on that later) as the girl doing the ultrasound was looking at the baby she asked if we wanted to know what we were having.  i said, we already know, it's a boy!  she looked kinda confused and looked back at the screen.  a few seconds later she said, "um, it's not a boy, it's a girl."  excuse me?  i looked over at andrew and looked back at the girl.  she said again, "yeah, i've checked it like 20 times and she's a girl."  surprise!  we had already told our family that we were having a boy and in our minds we were having a boy.  andrew looked like someone ran him over.  i wish i had a picture of his face, it was too funny!  so there you have it, we're having a girl.  we know nothing about girls, all i know is i have a lot of shopping to do!

some more of my favorite pics from our little photo shoot.  thanks to my sister for being my assistant and helping me get the perfect shot that i had created in my head.  one of these days i'll take a class on how to actually take pictures but for now i'll stick with my "take as many as possible and hope for one good one" approach!
its a girl collage

the funniest part of this photo shoot was that in true boy fashion, brooks had 3 temporary tattoos on his arms, carson had a huge scratch down his forehead and a giant bandaid on his knee.  nothing a little photoshop can't fix.   

Comments