i love nashville!

last weekend andrew and i were in nashville to help celebrate matt and callie getting married.  matt is my bff's little brother who i have known for as long as i can remember.  matt played music for me at my wedding ceremony 10 years ago and i can't believe that he is old enough to get married now.  my how time flies.  matt and callie live in nashville so that is where the wedding was.  i've been only once before for one night and knew it was great town but oh my, i am in love with nashville now.  we had such a great time hanging out on broadway (even though there was a justin bieber concert right next to our hotel which meant tons and tons of screaming/squealing/hyper-active/ little girls running around.  thankfully, they were not old enough for some of the places we went!  i even got to see a sweet friend from my auburn/AOII days.  i gotta say, nashville is right up there with some of my other favorite places.  i have a feeling i will be making a trip back, soon!


we got to meet up with april at her favorite honky tonk bar on friday night before dinner.  it was so great to see her!
Untitled

after a few pbr's andrew was able to get ashley to wear his auburn visor.  war eagle!
Untitled

mr. and mrs. matt moore!
Untitled

yes, i was wearing heels.
Untitled

it was so fun seeing so many parkview people and their parents but here are my two favorite people from the old high school.
upload

best friends for 28 years.  wow.  that is a long time.  why do i not feel 34?
With my BFF! @ashmoore324

i take that back...i felt every bit of my 34 years and then some after a few of these.  thankfully, we had the right frame of mind to not go out again after the wedding.  i'm too old for that!
Untitled

even though i loved our weekend away, i loved coming back home to my sweet boys.  a big thank you to my in-laws for watching the boys all weekend.  these two may be small but they can hit you like a mack truck if your not careful!  

my welcome home face from b.
Silly B

thank goodness we had monday off from school otherwise i may not have made it this week.  it definitely takes me longer to recover than it used to.  and then just when i was getting my energy back it was time to take carson for his botox shots.  it breaks my heart every single time but i know how much they help him.  you can tell when they start to wear off.  his little legs get so tight and it's harder for him to walk as fluidly.  he also doesn't sleep as well which really affects his attention in school.  so, even though i hate doing it to him i know how much they work.  how many 5 year olds know what botox shots are?  he'll say to me, "mom, i don't want my botox shots.  it's going to hurt."  ugh!  and then as much as i try to pump him up and tell him he's going to be such a big boy the second he sees the machine and table he bursts in to tears.  i'll save anyone who reads this the full description of how i have to help pin his tiny body down mostly because i don't want to relive it.  but, 10 shots later and a few minutes on an ice pack he's all better and giving everyone high-fives.  a few special treats don't hurt either.  i'm still trying to convince andrew that i deserve some retail therapy after what i have to go through.  anyway, it's all over now, for a few months at least.  till then we'll just focus on all the positives we get from botox and on this sweet little smile...

10 shots of Botox later and he's able to squeeze out a smile. Woody helped a bit. I love this child!



Comments