happy v day!

anyone who knows me knows that i am the least craftiest person around. i am all for store bought everything. however, amidst all the bronchitis, coughing and breathing treatments i decided to make a "craft" for the boys' valentines to hand out at school. i think that maybe i had been inhaling too much albuterol while giving the boys their breathing treatments. anyway, they actually turned out cute and i was super proud of myself. thanks to pinterest for the idea! God, i love that website! their may be more crafts in my future :)

the tools--note to self--never try to go the cheap way out. always use crayola and always read the comments left by others who have already done it. i would have saved myself 2 hours and a few slice marks on my hand. who knew that if you soaked crayons in a bowl of warm water the wrappers would come right off?!

crayon project

then bake @ 350 for 15 minutes

crayon project2

then, voila! cute multi-colored crayons for your valentines!

finished product

my two "spud muffins!"

spud muffins

Comments