family

i just got back from being with my family in chicago and celebrating the life of my cousins' little girl. as we were sitting in the church and back at my aunt and uncle's house i realized how lucky i am to be a part of such a special family. we may be overbearing at times (especially at weddings!) but i wouldn't trade my "White" family for anything.

and speaking of family, i was so happy to see mine today. nothing beats a big hug and "i love you mommy" from my two favorite little guys! i missed their sweet little voices while i was gone. now it's time to gear up for thanksgiving and then DISNEY!


Comments

Avery Tales said…
Hey Lauren. I just read your posts about baby Emerson. I'm so very sorry to hear about their loss. I know it's never easy to have to watch your family go through the familiar pain we all know too well. However, I'm certain that God worked through you to provide Emerson's parents with a source of strength and hope. You will all be in my prayers.