a few more

here's a little collage of some more pictures i got over labor day weekend. we really didn't do too much that weekend, it's always the saddest holiday for me. it means the end of summer, the end of swimming and the end of warm weather. it also meant it was time for the boys to go back to school. i love my time with them at home. well, let's be honest, i love my sleep in the morning and i fortunately have two boys who don't mind sleeping in either. with the start of school brings much earlier mornings. boo. this is also the last year carson will be in preschool. he has to start kindergarten next year. it already brings a tear to my eye and panic to my heart. i'm not ready for this at all. in fact, i don't even want to talk about. we'll discuss that later. there is a lot to discuss.

anyway, here are some of my favorite shots from the lake. you never know what you're going to get when you work with these two. they did cooperate for a bit and i got some good ones. enjoy!

boys collage ldw photos

Comments