i hate legos

have i mentioned how much i hate legos? well, i do. i can't stand all the little pieces everywhere. i am constantly stepping on them. they are all over my house. but, my little architect, my little guy who loves to see how things are built. who loves all things proportionate and just so, loves legos. therefore, i love legos. and i don't mean the big easy to handle legos. oh no. we have to have the teeny tiny legos. and we can't create just anything. we have to create exactly what is on the box of the stupid legos i got suckered in to buying at the store for the hundredth time. and then, just when i have finished putting together the very last teeny tiny piece, and we play with it for a mere 5 minutes i have to magically transform it into the clubhouse (mickey mouse clubhouse) or fly boat (wonder pets). oh, how i hate legos but oh how i love my little boy who loves legos. for him i will do just about anything...

lego collage

Comments

Adrienne said…
You bring that little dude over to my place and I'll put together all the Lego toys he wants -- I love all things assembly: Legos are just the beginning, soon he'll be on to Ikea furniture (which I also love building).

Architech-smarchitech. He's gonna be an Engineer! :)

Also, his hair looks cute the way it's grown back.