girls trip

i was on a little hiatus the past few days. the day after i got home from chicago with the boys i left for florida with the girls. my mom, sister megan, friend ashley, her mom yvonne and myself all went to fort myers for a little r&r which included pool time, tiki bar time, shopping and a lot of great eating. we all had a blast and can't wait to do it again, we're thinking it should be an annual thing!

the three daughters at the airport going to meet our moms in florida! it's the first time, in a long time that i have traveled sans kids.

ashley and her mom, yvonne

my, my mom, and sister megan

sunset on captiva island

the whole group!

sisters

ashley and me

pool and tiki bar!

it was my mom's birthday on sunday so we celebrated with some crazy glasses

megan and ashley

happy birthday bunny!


at naples beach

our view at dinner

our last night, just one more glass of wine...

a BIG thank you to my in laws who came out to help andrew with the boys while i was gone. i couldn't have even thought about going away on a trip without knowing they would be in good hands. i will have some pictures of them in the mountains soon! they had a great time which meant i could enjoy my trip!



Comments