oh, brooks

i can say that my days are never boring with our little b around. from the time he wakes up till the time we put him to bed he is on the move. and now he is talking non-stop. i don't just mean that he talks a lot, i mean that he literally does not stop. he commentates our entire day telling me everything that everyone is doing or asking me, "what you doing mommy? what you doing?". here are just a few of the things he gets in to during the day...


he clearly watches every move i make because he loves to put on my lip gloss. daddy doesn't like this too much but i find it quite funny. and it keeps him busy for more than 2 seconds! the best is when he puts on my jewelry along with the lip gloss. too funny!

what, do i have something on my face?

at least he puts the little wand back in the tube for me.

b's face after i wiped off the lip glass. not happy. he cuts those eyes at me several times a day. if looks could kill...

his other latest obsession...watching daddy mow the lawn. he's too afraid of the actual mower when it's turned on but is obsessed with it. one day he won't love it so much when he as to cut the grass for daddy!



i busted him the other day "paying bills" just like daddy does ;)
and again with the lip gloss. this time he also wanted to wear glasses like daddy and carson. i won't let him play with carson's because i don't feel like paying another arm and leg for a replacement pair so he found these instead. i nearly fell out of my seat when he came out telling me he had glasses too.

silly b. you may run me ragged but you sure do make up for it with that sweet little fireball personality of yours!



Comments

Gary and Summer said…
love these photos, lauren. the commentary is great too! :)