mother's day



as my mother's day (well, weekend i should say. i think we deserve more than just one day!) comes to an end i can't help but think about why i love being a mom. it's more than just the good times, which there are so many of those. i have to say that i love all of the moments, the good, bad, ugly, sad, hard, triumphant, sweet, long, exhausting, amazing moments. i have had more than my share of hard moments with my kids but i feel like all of them have shaped me in to the mom i am today, and believe me, i know that there will be a million more moments. moments that will melt my heart and moments that will break it. but in each moment i hope that all my boys know that i will be their mom forever, nothing can change that.


in all my relaxing this weekend i didn't really take any pictures but here is a recent favorite. it's a favorite because everyone is looking in the same direction, all eyes are open and everyone has a smile on their face! i love my guys!




Comments

Gary and Summer said…
what a great photo! here's to the privilege of being a mother. enjoyed your post!