baby pierce

i do not know these people personally but a friend of mine shared the link with me a few weeks ago. i feel like i am reading my blog 4 years ago. andrew and i have felt every feeling these two parents are going through right now and i wish i could wrap my arms around them. you really have no idea the amount of emotions you go through watching your child struggle to live until you have done it first-hand. it literally drains you of everything you have but you push yourself because for the love of your child you will do anything. please add baby pierce and his parents to your prayers and thoughts, i would wish this roller coaster ride on nobody...

baby pierce

Comments

Tonya said…
I've been following his blog, too. God has worked some mighty miracles in him so far, but he does have a long road ahead. How many weeks were Carson and Cooper? I guess I could look in the cookbook...

Emma Grace was born at 25 weeks, which is two weeks after Baby Pierce, but we still rode the NICU roller coaster for 4 months. SO hard. Will you be going to the NICU party next Saturday? If so, I would LOVE to meet you!