seeing santa

we took the boys to see santa last week. i should have know this would happen...



here was the best picture we could get with brooks. poor guy. he was just fine before he saw santa, then mean mommy and daddy tried to put him on some strange guy's lap. he looked at me like i was crazy then burst in to tears. i should photoshop a little halo over carson's head and a little pitchfork in brooks's hand. it reminds me of my sister and me as kids. i of course had the halo ;) i will treasure this picture forever. it is hilarious...




we finally gave up with brooks and just let carson sit with santa. he was in awe of him. when santa asked him what he wanted for christmas he said, "lots of presents for me!" it was so cute. here was the picture with carson.


Comments

The Solomons said…
oh Lauren, this had me rolling!!!! thanks for the laugh!