new obsession

in my free time (ha!) i love looking at all kinds of photography websites and blogs. i wish there were enough time in my day for more of it. one day i dream of actually learning about photography and how to really use the camera and edit the pictures. for now, i have to settle with what i can figure out on my own. i found this website that gives tutorials on how to do fun things with the editing program i have. i have literally spent the last hour and a half ( i even missed desperate housewives) working on this storyboard. i hope to be able to share some more of my pictures this way, it just makes it more fun.

anyway, these were just some random, clearly not posed or thought out, pictures i took the other day outside. it's been in the 70's here so we have been taking advantage of our backyard in the afternoons.



Comments

Kristen said…
I love your pictures! They inspired me to get a new camera and take better ones myself. Oh, and you didn't miss Desperate Housewives last night. The AMAs were on. :)