more birthday pictures

i used to be this many


and now i am this many!


carson's thinking face

before dinner with his new ROCKET!!! carson is the quietest talker, but when it comes to the little einsteins (his new fav) he gets so excited and yells their names.

p.s. notice the stylish masters shirt. his birthday fell on masters weekend so i thought it was appropriate to wear.


his birthday cake. not sure why we bothered with a cake, the kid wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. so brooks ate it. i have those pictures but will save them for later. there were a minnie and mickey on the cake but someone wanted to play with them.


see the sad face on the birthday boy. that's because i took the minnie and mickey to put on the cake. he was not happy.


sweet little guy. his hair was all a mess because he went on a mule ride with his daddy before the photo shoot.


carson loves to rub b's head. brooks still hates the grass.

still hating the grass

the only shot i could get of them semi looking at the camera at the same time.

old blue eyes


my 3 year old!

Comments

Gary and Summer said…
Happy birthday Carson! I hope you had a wonderful day. You are such an amazing little boy and are loved by so many. P.S. Tell your little brother happy birthday too and that he is equally amazing and loved! :)
Tonya said…
Happy Birthday Carson and Cooper!

Lauren, Suzanne sent me to your blog when Brooks was in the hospital with his heart surgery. I had no idea that in all the time that I've read your blog, Carson was in the NICU cookbook! When you mentioned Cooper, it rang a bell because my little Emma Grace looked through that cookbook and made me read all the preemie stories too many times to count. She was SO sad that Cooper was in heaven as grief was fresh on her mind from her little brother Grady. Emma Grace is on the dessert page of the same cookbook! What a small world!

Love these pics! Thanks for sharing!
Rachel said…
Such sweet pictures! The one of Carson holding his fingers up reminds me of a visit to Atlanta when you were three. You and Ben were sitting next to each other at the kitchen table, and he was saying "I'm this many, I'm three!" and holding up three closed-together fingers. You held up three spread fingers and announced that *you* were three and that it was "this many!" (fingers spread apart.) The argument continued from there--you're not three! Yes I am! I'm this many! No, it's this many! This is three! No it's not, *this* is three!
Funniest argument ever--I can still picture it today.
I hope someday soon we can get our three year olds together, and listen to them argue. :-)
Love,
Rachel