play with me!

all brooks ever wants to do is be exactly where carson is, at all times. carson only wants to be where brooks isn't, at all times. it makes for a long day sometimes. oh, i'm just kidding. carson is still getting used to the fact that there are another set of hands on some of his toys. we've seen a few little melt downs because brooks took something but he's learning. i think there are some classic looks here...

why are you touching me? (notice the hat, i think we may have the next roddick on our hands?)

pure happiness, he didn't run away when i put my hand on his back

can i please have a toy to play with, mine are so boring!

i think carson thought he would leave him alone if he gave b his juice

Comments

Rachel said…
I just laugh and laugh every time I see your blog -- Brooks is just like Sophia--she wants to be everywhere Dash is, and he'd rather she be anyplace else! And Carson's lashes! Dash has those gorgeous long ones, too. And Phia doesn't! How's that for unfair? (I think she's beautiful anyways, though. Even without hair, either. She's my little baldy.)
Hugs to all of you!

Rachel