Spoooooky Brothers

So I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. It's probably my least favorite holiday. I'm sure once the boys are older and can get into it I'll like it more but for now I just can't get excited about it. That being said, I do love to dress the boys in matching clothes once in a while and I found these cute jammies. Carson is not too thrilled to be a) sitting on the couch with brooks b) touching brooks and c) in matching clothes with Brooks. Don't get me wrong, there are times that he loves on the baby. It's usually when he thinks no one is watching him. Once I pull the camera out it's no love for the baby time...it sure does make for some funny pictures though. I'm sure they will love this when they are older.
LOVE Carson's face. It looks like it is painful!
Mooooooommmmmm, the baby is touching meeeeeeee!
A half smile for Carson. B loves his brother so he is usually smiling when Carson is around. So sweet!


Posted by Picasa

Comments