Bald is Beautiful...

Poor B lost most of the hair on the top of his head after being so sick. He now has what I like to call a cul-de-sac. When going through Carson's old clothes for Brooks the other day I found this shirt and thought it was perfect.

Check out those eye lashes! Of course I have boys with these incredible eye lashes!
Working on sitting up. He fell over 2 seconds after I shot this but we're getting there.
Mr. Gap. He finally is able to fit in to the "toddler" section of Gap. I went a little crazy at the outlet the other day, but doesn't he look so cute?
Excuse the toilet in the background...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

The Cains said…
Love Brooks shirt! Can we borrow it? Catherine Ellis hasn't had much hair since she was born, but it doesn't seem to be growing either..what are we gonna do with these cuties??