Rainy Weekend

Well, if you live in the state of Georgia you know that it has not stopped raining for the entire week! I'm all for the rain but this is getting ridiculous! So Andrew was in Auburn again for the West Virginia/Auburn game. Our good friend, Pryce, came down from WV so off they went to the game...I chose not to go for fear that it would rain on me in the stadium. I chose wisely. It poured down rain just before kickoff, so much so the stadium was asked to evacuate due to lightening. The game was delayed an hour or so and then everyone was let back in. I on the other hand was nice and dry at the lake with my boys! We packed up and left on Thursday and had another lazy weekend full of football and naps. Simply wonderful. I left my camera at home but my mom got some shots of Carson playing. It's so funny to watch him. He really can entertain himself for just about the entire day. Here is what he did all weekend...

The ride up...yes, he is wearing headphones so I don't have to listen to Mickey or Manny for the one billionth time. I don't know if you can tell but there is a monsoon going on outside!

So we could watch Gameday and all the college games on we set Carson up with his own little place to watch his DVDs. He actually sat here for quite some time.

I noticed Carson setting up Philipe and Pat so that they too could watch TV...so cute!
Philipe and Turner
War Eagle! This jersey is good luck, we won our game Saturday even though it didn't look pretty!
Game Day preparations with Carson. He is getting better at saying War Eagle, Go Tigers, etc...He'll say anything for a piece of candy corn!



Here's what little man did most of the weekend...he did roll over once! He used my foot to help push him but he did it on his own. Then he was not happy about being stuck on his stomach.

Comments

Tonya said…
I live in GA and I'm over this rain! My post Saturday was called "Rainy Saturday". I'm hoping for some sunshine this week!