Catching Up

So we've been a bit busy around here the last few days. Nothing too exciting, just life with two little ones. I'll take the not too exciting days any time over what we have been through! This past weekend Andrew and I were able to get away to lake Hartwell with some of our friends. It was a much needed mini-vacation! However, I thought that at the ripe age of 30 (almost 31, yikes!) it would be a good idea to "try" surfing behind the boat. Let's just say the pictures aren't pretty, but I did it! I do have pic of the the pros though...
Philip showing us how it is done

Daniel looking like a pro

Andrew got the hang of it

Just for you, Ash, Philip and Stacy...as I was getting some action shots of Andrew Philip thought it would be funny to put his "G" koozie in front of the camera. Not so funny, but a pretty cool picture. Maybe we can change it to a much more attractive AU?
Me, Ashley, and Stacy

Daniel, Russ, Philip and Andrew
The boys are doing great! Carson is talking more and more everyday. In fact, last night he was using some choice swear words?! Andrew and I were laughing so hard. He was trying to say something else, which we never found out what, but it kept coming out like F-U, but actually saying it! I'm sure when he is 16 and upset with us it won't be so cute but it sure was last night!

Brooks is also doing great! He is gaining weight like a champ. We had a check up last Thursday and he was up to 11 lbs 6 ozs! Way to go buddy. He did have to get an immunization which breaks my heart but he did good, just a few minutes of turning purple and silent screaming. He is almost about to roll over. I say this loosely because Carson almost rolled over for months! But I swear he is just about to do it. He handles his tummy time as well as someone could who just had his chest split open. He is smiling all the time and is just about to start giggling. That's about all from here. We will be at the lake for Labor Day so I am sure there will be some great pics coming. For now, here are some I took of Carson. I got him a Mickey futon the other day and he LOVES it!

Old way of watching morning 'toons.
New way!

Comments

What a GREAT weekend! Can't wait to see the whole family this weekend for Labor Day! ps: love the koozie pic :)