Busy Week

We were so busy last week I had no time for pictures or posts! We had something going on each day between both of the boys so Andrew being home (for now) really helped out. We were able to tag team them. Carson even got to ride in daddy's sporty two door car. Every time we see a black car he calls out, "daddy's car!" and then every tank of a car he sees he yells, "it's mom's car" he's such a smart kid. Carson also participated in a PT training course this weekend. We missed last month because Brooks was in the hospital so it was good to get him back in working with the PT's getting training. It's so great to get the extra work. He is really coming along with his standing and hopefully with his next round of Botox he will start taking those ever desired steps! Keep praying for him!

Brooks is kicking butt and taking names! He had a cardiologist appointment yesterday and his doctor was so impressed with him he cancelled the echo he had scheduled. I was happy in one way but I also was curious to see how much improvement his heart has made. But, if the doctor feels like he is doing well that that is good for me. He did say he could barely hear a murmur in his heart anymore. That means the valve is healing like his surgeon had hoped. SO, I guess I can assume the rest of his heart is healing. Brooks is now up to 12 lbs 4ozs! He is still a peanut and not on the charts for weight but he is making great strides and maybe one day one of my children will make the growth charts! He still hasn't rolled yet but he is all over the place on the floor. He loves to watch his big brother play around him (not so sure the big bro loves to have the baby wherever he is all the time!) and he loves to watch Bo.

Two funny stories that I'm sure my boys will kill me for later...
Carson recently has been grunting, grunting, grunting and then saying, "it's stuck" the only thing we can think it is is his poop! It is so funny to see him trying so hard and then just give up. Too funny! And along the same lines just this morning Brooks did his business so I went to pick him up to go change him in it all came oozing out the side of his diapers all over my arms. Ahhh, motherhood. Does it get any better than this?

Comments