Video Montage

Because I love to put pictures to music here you go...






Comments

Special K said…
You may not even remember me from Auburn, but I'm Allison's cousin and pretty much addicted to your blog. Ok. He is gorgeous. At least, what I could see through these tears. Seriously, he's precious. Both boys. You are truly amazing and have to be the strongest mother on the planet. I have been lifting Brooks and the family up and so has my praise team at church. We will continue as God heals his precious heart. Take care.
Mandy said…
That was just beautiful Lauren. I cried through that entire thing, and those smiles at the end were priceless. What a strong little boy he is. Hopefully the road to recovery will be a quick one. I'm so glad you have this blog so we can keep up with you all. Take care and God bless.
Celeste said…
You are an an amazing family. I think of you everyday. We were with Libby when she got the call from Ashley. I have been in contact with her she keeps me updated. Brooks- you are a trooper, keep up the good work. Maybe someday we will be blessed to meet you in Georgia when we come to visit Libby and family. You are in my thoughts daily, I will continue to think happy healthy heart thoughts for you and Brooks and family!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely beautiful!!! I was crying through the whole thing! HE is an amazing little man~ you are quite possibly the most incredible momma I know!!! We continue to think about you and pray for you. My mom called from France yesterday and she asked how you and Brooks are doing!
scm said…
lauren-that was amazing. i am bawling my eyes out right now. so thankful for how well he is doing and continuing to pray that each day is better and better. he is a miracle and you are an incredible mom. you are always in my prayers....sherry
KimL said…
Well, it's been a long time since I've seen a tear-jerker like that. You've managed to depict a horrific event in your lives with such grace and beauty. I can truly appreciate how you see the world and what, specifically, has happened in yours. What an incredible little man....and an amazing family. I feel blessed just knowing you. Thank you for sharing this blog and allowing those who care to follow in your journey. I know it's been a tough one. May our Lord continue to heal Brooks, and your family as well, one day at a time.
Kim
Tonya said…
Beautiful, beautiful boy! Thanks for sharing with us! Praying for continued healing, that his tiny heart will grow big and strong!
Unknown said…
What a beautiful thing you were able to put together even after all you have been through. Micky and I watched it together and I bawled through the whole thing!!! We still pray for you guys and especially "Baby Bwooks"! Keep up all you do. You guys are true inspirations to us as parents and as a team! Can't wait to see you at YOUR house...till then keep doing all you are doing.
Gary and Summer said…
So moving, Lauren. Please know that we pray for you all multiple times each day! henry is even learning to say baby brooks. Keep your head up, you guys are so strong!
Avery Tales said…
So once again, mascara was pointless. Lauren, this was beautiful. I'm so, so sorry that you're family has experienced so much in such a short amount of time, but I know that He has an amazing plan for all of you. Your boys are amazing, all THREE of them. Bless you all. Okay, I have to stop crying and get back to work! Big Hugs!
lauren you and your family are an inspiration- the video was beautiful just like your family. you remain in our thoughts and prayers. love amy, mike and ellie
Ok, I just cried at work! What a beautiful tribute to the unbelievable journey you all have been on the past few weeks! Brooks looks amazingly strong and healthy...and I just love all of his smiles for the camera. Our prayers continue to be with you all!
-Stacy and Philip