Baseball Buddies

So like the big dork that I am I LOVE to dress the boys in matching/coordinating outfits. This time it was baseball jammies. You can just feel the excitement in Carson's face as I was taking these pictures! I don't think it was a mistake that it looks like he is going to stab his baby brother in the neck with Phillipe?!






Things are still going well here at home. We are finally becoming more comfortable with Brooks. He has a nice scar down his chest that I'm sure will be part of show and tell one day. My boys and their scars!

A few prayer requests. I know how important it was to me when we were in need of some help for everyone to send out our requests so I feel like I need to repay the favor as much as I can.

**An old neighborhood friend our ours has a friend with a 4 year old little girl who pulled a pot of boiling water on top of herself this morning. She was life flighted to Grady in downtown Atlanta today. Please pray for her and her family. What a horrible, horrible accident.

**A friend of mine from middle school's little boy who is the same age as Brooks has the Swine Flu. He is on the Tamiflu but I guess it hasn't really been tested on babies and they are hoping he responds well to it. Right now he is at home, let's hope it stays that way. This Swine Flu thing really scars me...our doctor doesn't even want our boys walking through the waiting room if there any signs of anyone having it. Brooks will be getting the RSV shot that Carson got for 2 years and I am hoping that keeps us healthy.

**One of my old room moms from my teaching days dad has a brain tumor. He is in surgery this morning and I know all to well what it feels like to sit and wait for the good news you are praying for every second that passes by.

So, if you are spending a few minutes this morning thinking of others could you add those 3 to your list? Thanks so much, I have two little boys who are proof of the power of prayer! We're off to a lazy Tuesday, we may even stay in those baseball jammies all day long!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Avery Tales said…
Thank you for sharing those requests. I just said a prayer for all three of them and I hope that they all have positive outcomes.

Your boys are too cute and Carson does look like he's about to stab Brooks with Philipe!