Back Home

Just a quick update to let everyone know we are loving being home. Brooks has really taken off with his eating which is so good to see. A day or two before we brought him in to Children's he had not eaten a drop. It had gotten so frustrating and now that I know his problem it really upsets me that I felt frustrated with him at all. He was just trying to tell me something was wrong! He is still in a fair amount of pain throughout the day but Tylenol with codeine is a great thing! He is also giving some of the best smiles I have seen in a very long time from him, such a wonderful sight!

We go back on Tuesday to follow up with our surgeon. I don't think they will do an echo because we just had one before we left but we still need prayers for a strong heart that just keeps getting stronger everyday!

Comments

KimL said…
Sending prayers your way this very moment....
Kim and Brian