What? Doesn't Everyone Eat Off the Floor

Carson has taken to going in the pantry and pulling out things he wants to eat. Fine with me, at least he's eating, right? The other day he pulled out a bag of craisins and wanted some. So I opened the bag and let him get them out by himself. This is what I turned around to...please excuse the pigsty of a pantry!

We also finally figured Brooks out! He isn't colicky like I had previously thought, phew! I could not of handled that. He has reflux! I called the doctor and explained his symptoms and the nurse still wasn't convinced that it was reflux but our doctor thought we could at least give the medicine a try. Well, one dose later he is cured! He smiles all the time now and is such a happy baby. I feel so bad it took us so long to figure it out. Here's my happy guy...

Almost ready for the Bumbo

Guess who saw the baby sitting in his old seat and then decided it was his??? Carson's favorite thing to say now is, "It's my...and then what ever he wants in his hands. So now I am hearing "It's my seat, it's my blanket, it's my baby! I was afraid this would start!


Brooks is 3 months old and I can't believe how the time has flown by, even with all the screaming and crying. He is following people and the dog when they walk by. He just started reaching for my face when I am in front of him which is so sweet. Now that he isn't in so much pain and can lay flat he really enjoys playing on the floor which makes my life much easier! Carson is so good with his baby brother too. He loves to give him kisses and hold his hand. His favorite thing to do is to help burp him. Probably because he can hit him :)

Comments

The Solomons said…
hahaha! this is a great post...glad to hear he is better :)