Morning Updates

So Brooks had another good night. They were able to ween him off his second blood pressure med, dopamine, which is great. They also took out one heart line, he still has two heart lines in. As I type now they are taking out one chest tube which is great b/c it means the bleeding is slowing down. Then once the tube is out they are doing an echo. This is huge. It will show them just how well the heart is squeezing and functioning after the repair was made. I am so nervous for those results. His "numbers" all look good but this will be the proof that he is actually getting stronger. Pray that positive results come back to us. I will update after we hear the news...

Comments

KimL said…
Oh guys, I can't imagine your anxiety mixed with excitement as you await these results. As you mentioned, these results are huge. Stay strong. I know that you are...it's obvious. So many of us are praying for you and thinking of you constantly and so appreciate your updates. Although I have some inkling that it is therapeutic for you as well. It appears you've got one incredible little man there!