Carson being bribed with cookies and juice so he will leave his eye patch alone. He really is doing a good job with it and has taken it in stride, just like he does most everything. He is definitely my laid back kid. Notice the blanket...it does not leave his side!

And then there's Brooks...my not so laid back kid. He still is having some problems. I think he is really uncomfortable while he is eating. We had about a week and a half of a happy baby and then the crying started to creep back in to our day. I don't really call the doctor much but I did on this one. I feel so bad for him and know he has to be hungry but can only get him to drink maybe 3 oz at most. I can hear his little tummy growling but he just cries when he tries to eat :( Hopefully the doc will be able to figure this kid out!

Check out that hair!
Carson assumed his usual spot after his nap as did Bo...
Posted by Picasa

Comments