4th of July Pictures

I got some pictures sent to me (thanks, Ash!) because my camera battery died while we were on the boat. Here are some pics from watching fireworks. Carson did so good out on the boat, I swear the kid is fearless. We were rocking around and the fireworks were huge and it didn't phase him at all!

Making our way to see the fireworks

Happy family (minus the little guy who back at the house sleeping)


Every time someone would take a picture of Carson he would make this silly face. Funny guy!
Me and Andrew who was captain of the boat for the night. He did so good navigating through all the boats after the fireworks were done!
Watching the show.
Daniel and Ashley
Me and Ash
Me, Megan, and Ash
Sisters...
Can you see Carson way at the end of the boat? He would not sit with me, it was like I could hear him saying, "Mom, I can do it myself!"
I finally got a hold of him. He kept calling out the colors. You can see he is also holding his blanket. It was given to Brooks by friends of ours and Carson has claimed it. He calls for it if he can't find it, "Blanket!!!" like it's a dog. We have to take it wherever we go now.

Comments