Weekend Fun

We had such a busy weekend! Saturday morning I played my tennis match, and won! Mostly thanks to my partner but it was still a win. From there I met Andrew at the lake with my parents, Carson and Brooks. It was the perfect weather for the pool and I knew my little water bug would love it. Saturday afternoon we took Carson over to try out the water slide and then took the boat over to get dinner. Brooks loved the cruise and Carson had fun eating his dinner on the boat. I didn't get any pictures of that but I did of the rest of the weekend. My cousin Ryan, his wife and her family stopped by the lake on their way down to Disney. Carson had fun playing with his second cousin, Peyton. It's so fun to see all the new little ones together in the family. We are the only ones who don't live in Illinois so it is a treat when they come and visit. Enjoy the pictures...


We took Carson over to the Lake Club to go down their water slide. Carson got attached to this pair of sunglasses and would not take them off. If only he loved his real glasses as much!

Getting ready to go down.
They came zipping down the slide
Carson does so good with getting his face wet, it doesn't bother him at all!
Posted by Picasa

Comments