New Swingset!!!

It's here!! We joined the swingset club. Even though Carson wasn't on top of his game we still let him go out and play. He loved it! Excuse his hair, he wasn't in the mood for me to comb it and I have learned to pick my battles!

Heading out to see the swingset for the first time!
He kept saying "weeeee" when he was swinging. I have no idea where he picked it up from but it was so cute!
He likes to swing high, I think we have a daredevil on our hands.
Before Carson's "Preemie" party at the hospital. They have it every year and invite all the preemies who were patients. It's so much fun to go back and see all of our nurses and doctors. They were super impressed with Carson and so happy to see Brooks. It was a 50's theme so we tried to slick down Carson's hair and gave Brooks a little mohawk. Poor Carson looks like he needs to get out in the sun compared to his brother!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Unknown said…
Cute!!!!! I bet Carson is loving the swing set. I LOVE the picture of the boys together on the couch, they are adorable.