CPH

Today is the anniversary of my dear sweet Cooper's passing. I have decided to spend the day remembering and celebrating the 40 days he spent with us. Even though at the time they were extremely difficult days spent worrying and wondering I now know he was given to us for a reason and he is still here with us every day. There is not a minute that does not go by the I don't think of him and what life would have been like with him here. But I also now that God had better plans for him and as much as I prayed and wished that things would have turned out differently I know that he is in a better place. I see him in Carson and I also see him in Brooks. Why else would Brooks' time of birth (4:11) be the same as Carson and Cooper's birth date, April 11? I was always very skeptical of what really happens on the other side but I truly believe that he was giving me a sign that he is watching and is with us. So, as painful as today is going to be for me I am also celebrating my son and I hope that all of you reading this will take a moment and celebrate him too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thinking of you and your precious family today, as always!!!!!
Suzanne said…
Hello dear family, I have been thinking about all of you today--including both sets of grand parents and your siblings.
We are hoping for continual healing for all of you.
Love, Aunt Suzanne & Uncle Lawrence
My heart goes out to you and Andrew today! Thinking of you, Joelle
The Cains said…
Lauren, thinking of you and your family. May God continue to provide you strength, peace, and joy...his blessings are incredible.

Love,
Megann
Avery Tales said…
Cooper's life touched more hearts than you will ever know! Knowing your story has helped me through my own healing process. I hope that your day was full of as much celebration as possible. God is good, all the time..even when we can't quite wrap our little minds around it all.

Tomorrow would be Olivia's 3rd birthday. We hope to celebrate her life and just enjoy the day.