BPH 4 Weeks Old

I cannot believe that Brooks is already 4 weeks old. He has grown so much in the last 4 weeks he has already had to go up in diaper size! He is still not sleeping much at night. It's not that he is up all night crying but more like he just wants to be close to me. As soon as I put him down or take my hand off him he starts whimpering again. I hate to admit it but a few nights I have just given in and laid him on my chest and he falls right asleep. Anything for a few hours of sleep! These are some pictures I took for his announcements (which I am still working on, I hope they go out before he turns one!). The one picture I am using isn't on the blog just yet, I will wait till I send out the announcements but it is the cutest of the bunch!





Posted by Picasa

Comments

Suzanne said…
I just read the last three entries and they are fabulous. I loved both of the videos. How great that we can watch Carson and Brooks!
That tractor looks like so much fun, of course Carson loves it.

Sleep will get better eventually. We are all hoping it will be soon.

I can't believe that there is a more adorable photo of Brooks; the ones on the blog are just TOOOOO cute.

How lucky you are all are. How great that you are at this point in your lives instead of where you were 2 years ago.
Lots of love,
Uncle Lawrence & Aunt Suzanne
Avery Tales said…
Oh my goodness! He is perfect!!