Home Sweet Home

We are finally home! I feel like I have been out of touch for so long. It's great to be back to the world again. We were released from the hospital yesterday and it felt so good to be wheeled out with my baby. I had tears in my eyes as we were leaving. I was so happy we got this wonderful experience but then I was also so sad that we ever had to have it any other way. It was a very emotional day!


We have already been to see our pediatrician this morning because his jaundice levels were a bit high yesterday. She said he looked just fine to her. It was so weird bringing in a full term baby. Dr. Putnam was very glad to see him. Now come my days of scheduling two appointments at once. We already have on scheduled, Carson's 2 year old check up and Brooks' (YIKES! I don't know if it is 's or s'????) 2 week check up. Tomorrow is a busy day for us, Carson turns 2 and we have our very special Easter egg hunt at the Powells. More pictures to come but here are some from the homecoming yesterday...

Waiting go go home.

A visit from big brother the day before we come home. Carson still is not sure what the heck is going on and is clearly upset with me for bringing it in to the world.
Waiting to leave and waving to the camera.
Leaving the same day as my baby!
Meeting Bo for the first time. She really ignored the baby too, must be as jealous as Carson?
Happy family!
Tiny guy

Comments

Unknown said…
Great pics!!! I am so glad you got to have this experience. Tell Carson Happy Birthday for us!
Anonymous said…
He is so sweet!!! Happy birthday to sweet Carson as well!! Congrats again!!!