First Real Haircut

So I figured it was about time that Carson had his hair professionally cut. I promised Andrew that I wouldn't try to cut Carson's hair anymore and it was starting to get out of control. So we went to the lady who cut Andrew's hair when he was little and she did a fantastic job! And so did Carson. He sat in the chair like a big boy and didn't seem bothered at all by the hair cut. Here are some pics from the big event!

Before the much needed hair cut.
M&Ms always do the trick!


He even got a little product in his hair!

Brooks was a very good boy during the hair cut.
Every morning when Carson wakes up I go and get him and put him in our bed so that I can get dressed and ready for the day. It's a nice little routine because he stays pretty occupied watching the Disney Channel. He now knows and names all the characters on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and it is so cute to hear him call out their names! All of the sudden one day he was saying them and it just blows my mind how much he is saying and doing now. Every day I feel like there is something new. I can't tell you how much I love my "job" of being a mom!



Playing in the water table today. Carson LOVES water!
Sweet baby Brooks.

Comments

Suzanne said…
I remember hearing about Andrew getting his first haircut. How amazing that I can see Carson getting his first haircut. What a wonderful little boy for sitting still during the haircut. Of course, the whole family looks adorable in your outfits.
It will get a bit busier soon, but you can all handle it.
I wish I could hear Carson talking!
It must be so much fun!
Love for now, Aunt Suzanne & Uncle Lawrence