Sugar and Snow Baby

Carson has taken to wearing most of his food now that he insists on feeding himself. Check out where most of his sugar cookie ended up...yes, he was eating a cookie for breakfast. From the mouth of his doctor, if he will eat it, give it to him!

Yummy!

Well it's March 1st and today we had snow! It was in the 60's all day yesterday and today it snows. You'll never guess who was the most excited??? Andrew. He kept telling me all week that it was going to snow on Sunday and I didn't believe him. Guess I was wrong. Once Carson woke up from his nap we had to take him outside to see it. I think he was fascinated with it, he kept calling it "bubbles." I'm not sure if it's because he thought that what's it looked like or the fact that is is obsessed with bubbles lately? Here are some pics from our "snow day."

Comments