Happy St. Patty's Day

Even though I don't celebrate the day anymore, maybe one day I'll learn to get past it but for now it will always be known as the day I went to the hospital. I know it's silly but it was the start of a very, very long part of my life. It's amazing to me to look at Carson today and know where he has come from and that's what I celebrate. But, I will not make Carson protest the day, I would hate for him to be pinched in school for not wearing green! It was such a pretty day outside we waited for Andrew to come home by playing outside.

Trying to blow bubbles. It's the sweetest little sound when he "blows" the bubbles. He can't get them to come out so then he pushes the wand in my face and says, "Bubbles?"

Daddy's home!
See you later mom, I'm going to drink green beer with dad!
(Maybe that will help put some weight on the kid?!)
Posted by Picasa

Comments