Swing Time

It was so nice this past Sunday that I took Carson with me to go watch his Aunt Megan play some tennis. Oh how I miss playing tennis! It is almost too much for me to go watch because I want to be out there so bad, but soon enough! Anyway, where we were had a nice swing set and Carson loves to swing so we got some pictures of him. It looks colder than it really is because his hood is up but while we were swinging it was a little windy and I don't want him to catch any thing.

Higher Papa!



After PT on Monday Carson did such a good job his therapist gave him a sucker. He had never had one before but boy did he love it! He ate 2 of them on the ride home and was covered in red by the time he was done. Maybe I should start putting all his food on a stick?!

Comments

Unknown said…
He is so adorable!!!! I love checking the blog for all his cute photos :)
Avery Tales said…
Food on a stick! Now there's an idea! I wonder if Jeffrey would eat veggies from a stick??