New Pics

Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Another low key one for the Hess house. Andrew and I are trying to get some rooms cleaned out each weekend before the baby comes. We keep putting it of for the next day/weekend but it's now getting to the point where it has to get done! I'll officially be 28 weeks on Wednesday, 3rd trimester!!! Woooo Hooooo, I never made it there last time. Monday is my next appointment where I have to do the gestational diabetes test so that should be a blast. I also got a call from my doctor's nurse today to schedule my C-section, it is April 22 at 7:30 in the morning. I can't wait to be one of those moms who comes in with their hospital bag and pillow. And the thought of leaving the hospital with my baby in my lap is too much for me to handle. I know, they seem like little things but when you don't get those little things you miss them so much. Keep your fingers crossed because I still have a few weeks to go until the baby would be able to come home with me, but oh the thought is too much to handle!

Here's the little man...

His new thing to do is stick his head in the bottom cubby and talk. He thinks it's funny because it echos and sounds funny!


Zoned out Saturday morning watching the tube and eating some breakfast.

Nothing like a vintage T to start your day off, "Walk This Way" is a personal fav!

Knuckle knocks are way cooler than high fives now!

Comments

skillethead said…
I thought that was a "terrorist fist jab"!?