Walking Man

Well....don't everyone get ahead of themselves but Carson did walk using on of those little walker toys at PT today for the first time all by himself! It was so cute because he was not real happy about it the whole time he was doing it, but his PT stayed at one end and he made it all the way to the other, twice! Usually he just gives up and falls to his knees. Crawling is much faster for him and less work so that is what he chooses to do but hopefully (fingers crossed) he will realize walking is SO much cooler! And it was great because Andrew and my mom had just gotten there to witness it all so I have proof because of coarse, I had no camera with me! I know what you are probably thinking, the kid is 19 months old, but let's not forget where he started from! This is not the end of his struggles but he continues to prove to me and everyone else that he will overcome any obstacle in his way, just in his own time! Yea little buddy!

New baby updates:

I can really feel him moving around in there a lot more and now Andrew can feel him too! So cool. Definitely the best part of being pregnant, feeling that tiny little life moving around. My clothes are starting to get a little bit tight but I am still holding on the them for as long as I can! I go to the doctor on Tuesday for my 20 week check up and we should get tons of pictures of the little one, I get to see him every two weeks but this one will be a little more detailed. So far everything is going as planned so everyone keep praying for no problems and a full term baby!

Comments