T-Minus 24 Hours

That's how long I have until I go back to the doctor to check on my cervix and contractions. I have been a nervous wreck for 2 weeks about this appointment. I am terrified that I will go in and they will send me straight to the hospital. You see, I went in the hospital last time around right at 22 weeks and that is just what I am going to be this week. I've been having a few contractions here and there but nothing really "regular" so that is good but I just can't get out of my head the past. SO, that being said I am going to ask for prayers, prayers and more prayers for a good doctor's appointment. If you really want to be specific I am praying for a L-O-N-G cervix! I know it sounds gross but it's what I need and when you are pregnant there is no shame! Last time I measured about 4.5cm so anywhere around that would be great. So, for those of you who have time to check out the blog in between all the Holiday madness pass the word along. Thank you, and I will let everyone know ASAP tomorrow how things went.

Comments

Avery Tales said…
Oh sweetie! I can remember that fear like it was yesterday. 4.5 cm is really pretty good. I will pray that your length has held stable and that the contractions remain under control. You should definitely visit sidelines.org. It's a great resource for Mommies like us. They will set you up with a buddy who will support you throughout the rest of your pregnancy and they have a great message board. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Big Hugs!!
You are in my thoughts and prayers lauren- I am sure it will be a christmas blessing and everything will be great- and you are right there is no shame once you are have been pregnant. It takes alot to gross us mommies out.
Gary and Summer said…
here's to good news tomorrow! you guys remain in our prayers. hang in there. loved the christmas card!
Trey Sigmund said…
Andrew and Lauren--Hope ya'll have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!!! You will be in our thoughts and prayers!!!---The Sigmunds