New Pictures

Here are some pictures of Carson "walking" using his little push toy. Excuse the random clothes he has on (pj top from the morning, navy sweat pants, Christmas slippers) it was one of those days we never really made it out of our pj's!









Nice kicks!



Checking out the scene outside.

Bo and Carson love the lights in the windows.


I had my 20 week appointment today and everything looks just great. We got to see the baby in 3D which was really cool. I went into the hospital last time at 22 weeks so I am still a bit on the nervous side but I know this time things will all work out great. Keep praying for a full term baby!

20 weeks

Comments

Aunt Suzanne said…
I love those photos. Thanks so much for sharing.
You certainly don't look 20 weeks pregnant unless I need new glasses. I know how much it will mean to get past the 22 week history of last time. Guess what, that means that the new year will bring so much to celebrate. Can't wait to say Happy 23 weeks on December 31, or how about Happy 24 weeks on January 7th!!
Happy for all of you and sorry that we will miss you when we come east.
Love, Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Lawrence