I May Have Spoke Too Soon?

Well, early this morning I started to have some contractions. So I called the doctor and went in and the ultrasound checked out OK but as my doctor was checking out my stomach I had another contraction. SO, for right now I am back at home with a prescription in case they continue. If they do continue through the afternoon then it may be to the hospital for me. Everyone think positive thoughts for us, please. I do NOT want to spend anymore time in the hospital than I have to. I'll let you all know what else goes on today.

Comments

Rebekah said…
Lauren, we'll be keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Definitely keep us posted.

Rebekah
Wow! So sorry to hear that. Prayers headed your way!!!
Kris Petrelli said…
Thinking of you lots and praying for you all!!