Friday Update

Last night and this morning went OK, I didn't have as many contractions as I did the day before. I have started the medicine the the doctor prescribed just to be on the safe side. I think I am just paranoid now and constantly feeling my stomach checking to see if I am having contractions. I keep trying to tell myself to just relax and things will be just fine. Let's hope I can make it through the weekend with no problems! Thanks for the prayers, thoughts, etc...I really appreciate it!

Comments

The Solomons said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Solomons said…
Hang in there. I hope you know how many people are praying for you. I have cousins, co-workers, etc. who you've never met that have asked about you b/c they still follow your blog....so many people are thinking of you and your little one....and are praying too!
The Cains said…
Lauren, we're praying for you!!! God will provide you the strength you need. I just know it. If there is anything we can do at all...let us know.