Christmas Jammies

Check out Carson's new Christmas jammies. They are so soft and warm and it was chilly here last night so I let him try them out.


With Bo and her Christmas collar that she hates!

Again, I want to thank everyone for their concern over the past few days. The contractions are not nearly as bad as they were when I called the doctor so that is good. I am taking the medicine, which I was one when I was in the hospital last time. It seems to be doing it's job so that's good. As you can imagine I am just really paranoid about every little twitch this time around. I'm sure by the time April comes (because I WILL make it to April) the doctors will be sick of seeing me but I don't care. Thanks again and keep the prayers coming for baby Hess!

Comments

The Cains said…
Lauren,
I'm so glad to hear the medicine is working...we'll continue to pray and you WILL make it to April!
Rachel said…
Keep resting and take care of yourself! We'll be sending lots of full-term thoughts your way from Ohio.
Love to all of you!
Rachel
Aunt Suzanne said…
I love, love, LOVE the new photo of the two of you holding Carson's hands. It's clear that he is will be doing this on his own before too long.

What a hard time to be told to take it easy, during the holidays. Since you know how important it is to do this, we know you will figure out how to do it.

We will keep all of you in our prayers during this time.
Love and more, Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Lawrence
PS the red background is just too cool!
Avery Tales said…
I'm sorry your having to deal with contractions. I understand how scary it can be. The same thing happened to me during my pregnancy with Jeffrey, at around 22 weeks or so. I took the medicine every 4 hours and it worked well. I'm sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way!

Hugs,
Lurenda