Mountain Man

We spent the Thanksgiving holiday up in the mountains this year. We had such a great time relaxing, playing games, and watching football all weekend long. Sadly, Auburn lost big time to Alabama in the Iron Bowl but Georgia Tech beat Georgia so we were at least a little bit happy. We got some great family pictures that I can't share because they will be used for our Christmas cards but I did get some good ones of Carson and the scenery...








Checking out the view




Aunt Megan and Carson


Aunt Cameron and Carson


Here is one family picture that I edited, I can't show all of them b/c I haven't decided which one to use as our Christmas card!





Comments

Aunt Suzanne said…
It won't be long before you will wish that little Carson would not be walking because it expands the areas he can explore on his own, but how excited you must be.
I especially love the photos of Carson with both of his aunts!
Happiness!
Suzanne and Lawrence