Say Baby

I finally got Carson to say something on video. He's saying a few words and mumbling some others but whenever I try to record it he is so fascinated with the camera that he won't say anything. So after much pleading and pushing the dog out of the way I got him to say "baby" twice. He has been saying this for awhile now, he must have known about the baby to be before we did! You can also see that he doesn't sit still for very long. He is always on the move. I can remember when he was still in the incubator and his arms and legs were always moving, all the time. I said then that I can see him later in life, in the pool, arms and legs flailing but going nowhere. I can still picture it!









On another note, I am 12 weeks pregnant today. I'm still feeling pretty sick most of the day but not as tired as I was in the very begining. We go back to the doctor on Friday and from there we will decide when I will have the surgery to sew everything up. It should be somewhere around 16 weeks or so. I will let everyone know how to appointment goes!

Nothing to see yet!


Comments

The Cains said…
Lauren,

I'm praying for you and so glad you are feeling better. This week is the first week that I've felt like myself in weeks!!!! I'm almost 15 weeks...so hopefully in a few weeks you'll be feeling better too. So cute that he is saying baby!!
awww that is great. Bayley only says 3 words "on a daily basis" Dada, Bite, and Woof. She has said Mama Ball and Bye but those make a RARE appearance.