Pumpkin Festival

We took Carson to the Pumpkin Festival at Stone Mountain today. By the time we got there he was almost asleep and was not at all thrilled to be pulled out of the car to take pictures by some pumpkins. He cheered up eventually. Here are some of the pictures we got...



Not happy about this photo shoot or his outfit.





He cheered up though...




With Mommy






I can lift it myself.





With Daddy by the Stone Mountain carving.





Some of my favorites that I edited...







Ready to go!

Comments

Kathy said…
Hi Lauren! Been a LONG time since I posted, but I check your blog weekly and love reading all about Carson and seeing those adorable pictures. He is such a cutie-patootie! Congrats on the pregnancy - know you're surrounded by prayers and well wishes!
Love,
Kathy Smith
The Cains said…
so cute--I love all the of the pics you edited...you are talented:)