Guess Who Has Glasses?


Mommy, I can see you!


Micky Mouse never looked so good.

Carson got his glasses yesterday. They are little plastic frames that fit around his head with a little strap. He cries every time I put them on but then he forgets about them. The only problem is then they are all foggy so when I try to clean them he starts to cry again! Once he gets used to these and realizes he needs them I am going to get him the cute little frames but for now this is what he gets. Plus, they are freaking expensive, this parenting stuff sure does cost a lot of money....but he (and future ones) are worth every penny!

Comments

Rebekah said…
Too cute! I'm sure he'll get used to those glasses in no time! Also, Mason has that same outfit - I love it!
Betsy said…
presh!! i love the glasses!!
Rachel said…
I think he looks absolutely adorable!
Jen Dalton said…
Hi Lauren! It has been a long time since I commented... I love the glasses! My son needed glasses at two years old. I know just how expensive they are! Just keeping track of them is the hard part. If they break, they are covered...If you lose them, big problem! Also, congrats on the other family news!!
Mona Donat said…
Lauren...love the glasses, Carson is adorable!!! Thank you for continuing to share your wonderful family photos with everyone! Mona