My Very Own Captain's Chair

Andrew and I found this chair last weekend and had to get it for Carson. He looks so cute in it, he even has is own footstool!



We had a pediatrician appointment on Friday. Carson is now tipping the scales at 17 pounds! No matter what I feed this kid he can no gain weight. Probably because he is always on the move. We have now figured out how to pull up on things. I think his arms just needed to get a little longer, but we have it figured out now! Anyway, his doctor deemed him perfect so all my worries flew out the door! Thanks Dr. Putnam!


We are also now in the countdown for football season!!!! Be prepared to see all orange all the time!! War Eagle!

Comments

Denise said…
WAR EAGLE....My son Josh is now at Auburn.

Denise Vandergrift
The Cains said…
Cute chair!!!! War Eagle!