Happy First Day of School

Our school system went back to school today. It's hard to believe this is my second year missing this infamous first day but as I am chasing Carson all over the house I wouldn't have it any other way! Best of luck to all my teacher friends and family out there! Let the countdown begin!




These are some pictures from the new radio station that opens this week! They have moved up from the double wide out in a field to a store front in down town Winder. If you want to see or hear more from the station you can go to http://www.bigstickradio.com/ Andrew does his show on Saturday mornings. If you are in our area he is on AM 1300. I never in my life thought we would be owners of an AM radio station in Winder, Georgia!

Carson and Andrew outside the new doors.

Windows that are right on the main street of down town Winder.

The building used to be an opera house.


Comments

The Cains said…
Congrats on the radio station! That is great news! Carson is growing so much---I'm so glad you are home to enjoy him as well!!! Have a great week!
Gary and Summer said…
Exciting! We have done two adventure reaces in Winder (Balance Bar Series)- too funny! Hope all is well!