My Little Chipmunk

Carson has taken to storing food in his cheeks. He will pick up whatever it is he is eating, squeeze it, shove it in his mouth and keep it there for who knows how long. We know when he has food in there when he is very quiet. Here is a picture from this morning.


ALSO, Carson said "mama" for the first time today! I have been saying it to him for so long and all he gives me is "gaga." But today when I said mama he looked at me and said it!!! He did it 3 times! I was trying the whole way home in the car to get him to say it again but no luck, but oh was it the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I had tears in my eyes!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kris Petrelli said…
Brett did the same chipmunk thing. He would keep a pice of chicken in there forever. I would have to dig it out to brush his teeth!

Once he starts talking, he won't stop! Mama is the sweetest sound you'll hear!